Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New Year

I have NOT been good about blogging, this I know.

I've been waiting for my husband to show me how to resize pictures so I can post on our family blog, but I don't think that's going to happen. He said something about me learning how to use Adobe Elements.....yeah, I don't think so. So I'll just blog here on all the happenings in our household.
I HAVE A NIECE!

Chloe Akemi was born on December 3rd. She was 6 pounds, 12 ounces and 19 inches long. So tiny! She arrived a day earlier than scheduled (my sister was scheduled for a C-section on the 4th), but that was good because we couldn't wait to meet her! My sister and her husband decided to be surprised this time and didn't find out the sex of the baby until Chloe arrived. My mom and I were going nuts, but I knew it was going to be a girl!

We love her sooooo much, but I don't think anyone can love her more than her big brother Dominic! He's so taken with her and already super protective. He loves to feed her while he's watching his shows and always giving her love.

Unfortunately, Emma and I have ended the year and started out the new one sick! We caught a really bad cold around New Year's Eve and still have the symptoms. Starting to get better, but it's still no fun! That means, no so much time playing with Chloe! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much