The rules are simple. I just have to divulge 7 random facts about myself and pass the award along to other bloggers. So here goes!
- Scary movies just aren't scary to me. I thought Paranormal Activity was the most boring movie I have ever seen. I'm watching Let Me In right now and while it's a good movie, interesting, it's not scary. I can't remember the last really scary movie I saw was....
- I love Jack the Pumpkin King. The Nightmare Before Halloween is not one of my favorite movies, but I love everything about Jack & Sally & Zero. I've mentioned before about my little shelf dedicated to them.
- I love to play video games, but not the cool ones. Well, games like Halo and Gears of War or Madden I just can't get into. I play alot of Nintendo games like Super Mario anything, Zelda and junk like that. I do like hack and slash games like God of War & Dante's Inferno and I love Little Big Planet. So I'm more like the geeky gamer that the real gamers make fun of.
- I was totally not into Ted Danson joining the cast of CSI. In fact, I figured this would be when I finally gave up on the show that I once loved so much, but I will readily admit, 2 episodes in ... I'm liking him there.
- I think I've seen every Disney cartoon movie and have cried each and every time.
- I would kill someone for a Cherry Coke. Or a Cherry Dr. Pepper. SO GOOD.
- I do not have one creative crafty bone in my body. Were you to give me a bunch of craft supplies I would just sit there and stare dumbly at them. I read all these blogs that have cute crafty ideas, but unless there's a tutorial it's not going to happen with these hands.
Happy Friday everyone!