Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Camera Crazy

For me, this Christmas was quite camera-focused *no pun intended* holiday.  Something’s going on with my Picasa so I haven’t uploaded our Christmas Day pictures.  When I do I’ll be sure to post about that craziness! 
My Daddy lent me his 35mm Pentax Super ME SLR.
He has some other lenses for it, but to start with I have the 55mm f/1.4 and a 135mm f/2.8 to play with.  I can’t wait to start taking pictures with it and see how I do with real film!
Ray’s parents got me pretty much every lens attachment & filter I wanted for my Holga!
There’s the 5 macro & close-up lenses and a telephoto and wide angle lens.
I also had some filters on my wish list.  A color filter set and a soft surround set.
The biggie this year was the 35mm lens for my Nikon.
One of my other presents from Ray was the Eye-Fi card.  It’s an 8G memory card that goes in my camera.  When I’m at home and the camera is turned on it will automatically grab the pictures off my camera and put them on my computer.  Amazing! 
All in all I was a very lucky girl this year.  So this means I’d better learn how to use this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much