Wednesday, August 13, 2014

saga, vol. 3


saga, volume 3
brian k. vaughn & fiona staples
graphics/sci-fi/fantasy
image comics
published 2014

When two soldiers from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war fall in love, they risk everything to bring a fragile new life into a dangerous old universe.  As new parents Marko and Alana travel to an alien world to visit their hero, the family's pursuers finally close in on their targets.

Although not nearly as sweepingly fantastic as the first two volumes this is still a really good, engaging read.  The end of each issue always had me reaching for the next and the issues are not long enough for my liking!  I could read 100 issues in one sitting and it wouldn't be enough Brian K. Vaughn or Fiona Staples for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much