Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Maybe I’m a Little Late to the Party

I don’t watch award shows because I pretty much think they’re bullshit.  It’s only really been in the last few years that any of the movies nominated for an Oscar are movies I’d actually watch and generally when something is nominated for an Oscar or Golden Globe and I like it that means it won’t win.
But I thought for sure the winner this year was clear.  Inception SHOULD HAVE WON!  I don’t care if it might have been based on an Scrooge McDuck comic 100 years ago!  It was brilliant!  Social Network may have been interesting and/or fascinating, but come on people!  Christopher Nolan, you were robbed and you should punch someone in the mouth.

Inception was creative, visually stunning, intriguing and AMAZING!  Joseph Gordon-Levitt was perfection and the rest of the cast wasn’t too shabby either.  I’m so irritated with the whole thing.  Screwed.  Up.  Was it because it was sci-fi-y?  Was it because the main Japanese character was actually played by a Japanese guy?  Was it because everyone wants to ignore Leonadro DiCaprio?  I guess if anyone should be punching people in the mouth it’s that guy.  He should definitely do some punching.

Speaking of movies….
*photo from Big Shiny Robot
Let me just say ‘ohmygoodnessthankyouverymuch’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much