Saturday, May 14, 2011

project 365, week 18

So behind, so behind!  I think I’m two weeks behind now.  I’ll post the week before today and then I’ll get to last week’s tomorrow.  Hopefully…..

5.2.11 – I call this one ‘Cheater Bokeh’.  I just took a picture of some bokeh on my computer screen.  *tee-hee*

5.3.11 – It looks like wine, comes in a wine bottle, but it’s not wine!  For us preggos.

5.4.11 – This is a picture of my lap desk pillow.  I love it!

5.5.11 – It was such a hot day and Emma and I were in the driveway while she was making her Mother’s Day presents.  Ray had hosed down the driveway and I stepped in the water and took a picture of the footprints before they dried.

5.6.11 – Took Emma for our pre-birthday pedicures.

5.7.11 – The Birthday Girl blowing out her candles.

And there’s the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much