Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh Twilight, How I Love Thee So


Today I just about died when I saw the pictures of Volturi Vampires. They all look gorgeous and nearly just how I pictured them. Dakota Fanning is perfect as Jane! Every little bit more I see of New Moon the more excited I get for the movie! November cannot come soon enough!!


You can click on Jane's picture to read more about the Volturi Vamps on TwiCrack's fabulous blog.


Back in July Ray and I went to Comic Con where we were amazed at how many things there were to see and do. Alas, getting to see any of the Twilight things were not in the cards. We were only there for one day and there was just too much to see to get to everything. I was quite excited to learn there will be a convention JUST ABOUT TWILIGHT in San Francisco in February. How perfect is that?


But wait, it gets better.


The same convention will also be held in Seattle, WA. A mere 3 and a half hours from Forks, WA. Seattle is also the home of Dahlia Lounge and Lola. My sister and I spent an afternoon at my parents' house watching a marathon of The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Food Network. If you've never seen this show you should tune in. Celebrity chefs all talk about their favorite foods and where to find them. Dahlia Lounge has Lemon-Scallion Crab Cakes and Lola serves up some made to order donuts. Yes, Made To Order Donuts. I must eat these. And bring some home to my sister.


However, I'm not sure Ray would enjoy 3 fun filled days reveling in all that is Twilight. Emma might enjoy it. Three years old and she knows who Bella and Edward are. What can I say? My girl's got taste. I might be able to lure Ray to Seattle with the promise of delicious donuts. We will see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much