Tuesday, November 8, 2011

one month gone by


Today little Miss Olivia is a month old!  Amazing!  It's gone by pretty fast and at the same time it feels so long ago that I was pregnant!

She's starting to gain some chubbies, starting to outgrow the preemie stuff and soon she'll be in newborn sized stuff only!  Woo hoo!  Did you know that it's really hard to find preemie stuff?  I noticed the other day that her little thighs are almost too chubby to fit in the preemie diapers.  It seems to happen in the blink of an eye.

You can see her little personality starting to form.  Since she's got a little bit of a cold right now she's a little grumpster, but you know she can't help it.  I love how her eyes follow me around or when she hears one of our voices she turns her head to see where we are.

 Emma at 5 days old
 Olivia at 2 weeks.  They slept the same!  And yes, that is the same pillowcase.

 When she was first born I was astounded at how much she looked like Emma when Emma was born.  It was so nuts when we were still in the hospital.  I felt like I was transported back five years, but as she gets older she's starting to look more like herself with little glimpses of Emma here and there.

It's been an amazing month.  Thinking about how difficult it was to get pregnant sometimes I just look at her in wonder, astounded that she's here, that I'm holding her.  Our little family is complete and I couldn't be happier.

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much