Wednesday, September 3, 2014

ppotw prize explosion

PPOTW Prize Explosion



One of the best things I've done this year is join the League of Extraordinary Penpals.  I've met the most amazing, talented, sweet & interesting people and it's been one of the high lights of my day to chat with them online and through snail mail,

Our fearless leader and her partner in crime have a blog, Penpal of the Week that I stalk most regularly because 1) it's fun and 2) Julie makes the most amazing stationery and every week she has a new design for a limited time that I may or may not buy from time to time a lot.  Julie also has an etsy store La Papierre where she sells more of her amazing stationery (aka crack for snail mail addicts) and other mail necessities.

For the ENTIRE month of September PPOTW is giving something away every day!  It's amazing!  Today's giveaway is a very, very cute set of stationery that, if I won, I would have to try very hard not to hoard.

Take a moment and check out Julie's blog and enter her giveaway.  Check out her etsy store too!  I promise you won't be sorry.  And if you're interested in becoming a LEPster you can get info for that here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much