Sunday, February 2, 2014

bokurano ours, vol. 6

bokurano ours, vol. 6
mohiro kitoh
graphics/manga/scifi
viz media
published 2012

Now the children know the truth: their opponents are human beings, just like them. Despite going into his battle with mixed feelings, Kirie finds one more chance to surprise his fellow pilots. Komo follows after him to what seems like an easy victory...until the enemy's tentacles threaten to overwhelm her.

I've got to admit....I was bored.  This one was soooooo boring to me.  The only interesting things Kirie did was go after Hatagai, but then even that amounted to nothing.  And then there were millions of pages of Tanaka going on and on and on and on about karma, talking in circles, saying the same thing. She even mentions how she's rambling!

Then his battle wasn't even shown.

We move on to Komo and then something happens that hasn't happened before so it gets exciting.  But then Koyemshi goes on in detail about particles and cells and elements and I thought I was going to die.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I know this is a scifi book and I know there's people out there who really enjoy those details, but I'm not one of those people so I almost died.

But thankfully, that's over with now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much