Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Leave Me The F*@K Alone

Sometimes, out of nowhere I get really fucking irritated.  Today, or at least these last few minutes is one of those times.

My brother-in-law called me a little awhile ago to ask if he could swing by on his way home from work and pick up the spare key of theirs I have.  He’s locked out of the house with my 3-year-old nephew and 1-year-old niece.  I cannot find these damn keys ANYWHERE!  I have torn the house apart and they are nowhere to be found.  That started the irritation.

Then, I realized how ridiculously messy my kitchen is.  I have clean dishes in the dishwasher and dirty dishes that need to be hand washed in the sink.  Miscellaneous junk on the countertops and our table is covered with dry groceries I have yet to put away.  Another irritation.

So I decided to sit down for an hour and watch an episode of Castle to brighten my mood.  Let’s hope for Ray & Emma’s sake that it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much