Saturday, October 15, 2011

i guess early is better than later!

The pregnancy ticker at the top of the page says 'about 12 days to go'.  Not quite accurate anymore since Olivia arrived a week ago today!

Yep, you read that right!  Olivia Francisca Yukie Ramirez was delivered via c-section on October 8, 2011 at 6:23 a.m.  She weighed in at 5 pounds, 11 ounces and 19 inches long.  Tall, but teeny tiny!


She is super amazing and we love her tons!  It's been a crazy pregnancy but having her here sweet and healthy is well worth it.

I've restarted my 365 Project.  I'll be doing two, a picture of Emma everyday and a picture of Olivia everyday.  I've added tabs at the top of the page where you can see both projects.

In the meantime, I'm going to get some sleep!  I'll tell you the whole story soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much