Sunday, October 16, 2011

six and counting


Today is our 6th wedding anniversary!



Doesn't seem like six years ago!

But boy has it been a great 6 years.  I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world.  Tonight we drop the kiddos off at my parents' house and gorge ourselves at La Fondue. (*psssst* don't tell Emma - she'll be so jealous!)  It'll be the first time we leave Olivia!  Though it's only for a few hours.  And it is for cheese and chocolate so think we can safely say it's worth it, right??

Happy Anniversary to the one perfect for me man in this world.  I love you more than I could ever tell you, more than I could ever show you.  You make me happy every single day of my life and I can't believe that I get to spend those days with you.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much