Sunday, August 28, 2011

working the 35mm

I took a few more shots with my 35mm lens today.  All were edited in Picnik.

Sepia with a little fade to bring back the color.

This one was a little washed out from using the flash so I added ‘vibrance’.

Used ‘Orton’ but faded it just a tad.

1960’s and took off the rounded corners.

This one I just cropped.  Originally the flower was in the middle.

I’ve been slightly obsessed with these flowers lately.  They’re like teeny sunflowers.  Here I just cropped as well.

I’m getting the hang of my 35mm and at least getting more use out of it than I was before.  I don’t think it’s the kind of lens I want to use for street photography or every day running around, but it’s nice.  Now I just need to play with the settings a bit more and see what it can really do with bokeh and lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much