Saturday, December 31, 2011

probably not such a good idea, but...

I usually don't do New Year's Resolutions because I NEVER follow through.  Never.  But this year I think it's time I really attempt to complete some resolutions.  I mean, I'm a grown up with kids now.  I should be able to follow through with these things!  I'm going to keep it fairly simple though.  Let's not go crazy.

1.  I'm going to Wreck This Journal.  Completely.

2.  I'm going to restart my general 365 project and I'm not going to freak out and quit if I miss a day.  I'll just tack on a day at the end.  The project will be 365 pictures, not 365 consecutive pictures.

3.  I'm going to try reallllly hard to lose at least 10 pounds.  I'm actually 3 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight (from Olivia, not Emma, let's not be silly) so I'm pretty darn stoked about that.  If I can come down another 10-15 pounds I'll be really happy.

And that's it.  Because the rest of it, keeping my house clean, being the best wife & mother I can be, etc., etc., those things aren't resolutions.  Those are the ongoing goals I have and will always be working on.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much