Saturday, December 31, 2011

book challenges? check.

I did it!  It was a close one this year.  At the beginning of December I was still about 6 books away from my 200 book goal and I was starting to get a little worried, but I got it done.

I didn't read everything I wanted to read this year.  I got waylaid by some new authors and other new books I picked up instead of sticking with my TBR list, but that's okay.  All in all it was a good reading year and with a new baby becoming more mobile in 2012 I'm thinking I won't be reading as much this upcoming year!

Here are the links to my Book Challenge posts with link ups to the (very few) reviews I did!

100+ Reading Challenge
YA Reading Challenge
Graphic Novel Reading Challenge
Support Your Local Library Challenge
eBook Reading Challenge


This year some of the challenges are being hosted by other bloggers, but right now I'm planning on participating in all of them again.  You should join me!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much