Wednesday, December 21, 2011

yes, i have been a slacker

The last post I typed was on the 8th of this month.  That's weeks ago!  And every day since I think of things I want to post about.  Like our trip to Global Wonderland or getting our tree or decorating it or whatnot, but when it comes time to sit down and start typing I just haven't done it.

And it doesn't end there.  I'm also seriously behind on reading blogs.  There are a few that I keep current with because I feel like these people are my friends and I like to stay updated on what's going on in their lives, but the others that I read for whatever reasons I have been slacking off so bad.

I tell myself that it's the baby.  That I just don't have the time or energy, but that's really just an excuse.  I mean, I'm typing up a post right now, aren't I?

So I'm really going to try to get back to posting regularly.  I do love it and I do miss it, but I just get lazy.  And hey, don't be afraid to give me a kick in the butt if I start slacking again!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much