Thursday, December 8, 2011

two months old!

Today Olivia is 2 months old!!

Wowzers!

We took her to her 2 month check up and she is 10 pounds and 22 inches long. She's in the 30-ish percentile for both. It's funny to me because Emma was aka ways in the 90+ percentile. She also had to get shots. Boooooo! But because she is participating in a study she only had to get 2 shots instead of 3. She still gets all the vaccines she needs, but doesn't have to get poked so many times.

She's smiling and 'talking' more now. She loves to stare at Ray and will follow him around with her eyes when he's nearby. She responds to Emma's voice, always happy to know her big sister is home from school. She's growing in leaps and bounds and though I wish sometimes she would stay a baby forever I can't wait to see her little personality emerge!

Anyhoo...Happy 2 Month Birthday my little munchy-kin! I'm so happy to have you every single day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much