Tuesday, July 5, 2011

it’s a deal

This past weekend I got a new Nook.  No, not the color one, but the Simple Touch one.  It’s a dream!  It’s super light & holds all my books and it’s tiny!  I heart it something fierce!

But alas, I must now sell my 1st Edition Nook.  That too I love something fierce, but I can’t use two readers!  So if any of you are interested email me!

It’s a 1st edition Nook with a DecalGirl ‘Her Tranquility’ decal on the front with the matching screensaver.  You can take it off if you want.  The Nook itself is in excellent condition, but the cover I bought for it and am including with the Nook is a bit dirty on the outside from use.  I have the cord & charger as well as the original packaging.  It’s 3G with WiFi and it’s selling at B&N for $170 new.  I’d like to get $100 for this one.
Here’s some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much