Saturday, July 2, 2011

reading books in june

June was a sucky book reading month for me!  I think I only read 11 books.  That's an all time low.

So this month I've got to catch up.  I checked out a bunch of books from the library this week and I'd like to get most of the read before we go camping.  Then when we go camping I'll just take the Nook.  So handy-dandy.  I'm not planning on reading any graphic novels this month unless I get my hands on the True Blood one.  I have 24 books on my list, though 7 are short stories.  If I can get those done this month I will feel much better about reaching my year end goal of 200.  Secretly, I'm hoping for 250, but let us not get to crazy yet.  I'm really hoping to reach my goal before the baby gets here.  Good luck with that.

On a sad note the Hogwarts Challenge is officially over.  I haven't checked to see how many points I ended up with, but I'm sad that it's done.  Part of me is thinking of volunteering to take over next year if Bunnitaz over at Worth Reading It decides she's really not going to do it again because I loved it so much.  We'll see!  I'm definitely grateful that she hosted this year so I could participate!

So that's my book news for now.  So exciting, isn't it?  I'm really going to try this month to post reviews on here for all the books I'm reading.  I always do a short blurb on Shelfari & Goodreads, but I've been lagging here.  By the way, if you're on either of those sites hit me up so we can be book friends or let me know how to find you & I'll do so.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much