Tuesday, April 26, 2011

e-book reading challenge


Yes, another reading challenge.  I know, I know … why do I do this to myself?  Well, this one is a challenge I was actually looking for this year when I started my challenges, but didn’t find it.  While perusing some new (to me) book blogs I came across this one hosted by La Coccinelle at The Lady Bug Reads.

Here’s the deets:
  1. Anyone can join.  You don’t need a blog to participate (Non-bloggers: Include your information in the comment section of Lady Bug Reads Ebook challenge post here)
  2. There are seven levels:
    1. Curious – Read 3 eBooks
    2. Fascinated – Read 6 eBooks
    3. Addicted – Read 12 eBooks
    4. Obsessed – Read 20 eBooks
    5. Possessed – Read 50 eBooks
    6. Fanatical – Read 75 eBooks
    7. Monomaniacal – Read 100 eBooks
  3. Any genre counts
  4. You can list your books in advance or just pot them in a wrap-up post.  If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
  5. Challenge begins January 1, 2011 and lasts until December 31, 2011
So I’m going to do the Possessed level with the option of moving to the Fanatical level.  So here goes!
  1. World Without End – Ken Follett
  2. Relentless – Dean Koontz
  3. The Enemy – Lee Child
  4. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest – Stieg Larsson
  5. True Blue – David Baldacci
  6. Wintergirls – Laurie Halse Anderson
  7. Wish – Alexandra Bullen
  8. C.Y.A.: Covert Youth Agency: The Case of Tangled Love – Jason Ancona
  9. Debugging Tori Redding - Jason Ancona
  10. Neverwhere – Neil Gaiman
  11. Dance to the Piper – Nora Roberts
  12. Darkly Dreaming Dexter – Jeff Lindsay
  13. Divine By Mistake – PC Cast
  14. Narcissus in Chains – Laurell K. Hamilton
  15. Tell No One – Harlan Coben
  16. Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen
  17. Outlander – Diana Gabaldon
  18. China Lake – Meg Gardiner
  19. Indulgence in Death – JD Robb
  20. One Shot – Lee Child
  21. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie – Alan Bradley
  22. Delirium – Lauren Oliver
  23. Switched – Amanda Hocking
  24. If I Stay – Gayle Forman
  25. Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
  26. Virals - Kathy Reichs
  27. Caught - Harlan Coben
  28. Mission Canyon - Meg Gardiner
  29. The Scorch Trials - James Dashner
  30. Bad Girls Don't Die - Katie Alender
  31. Breathless - Dean Koontz
  32. Jericho Point - Meg Gardiner
  33. Bones of Faerie - Janni Lee Simner
  34. The Girl Who Chased the Moon - Sarah Addison Allen
  35. Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead
  36. Treachery in Death - JD Robb
  37. What the Night Knows - Dean Koontz
  38. Don't Blink - James Patterson
  39. Death's Excellent Vacation - Charlaine Harris
  40. Eternity in Death - JD Robb
  41. Ritual in Death - JD Robb
  42. Hare Moon - Carrie Ryan
  43. Missing in Death - JD Robb
  44. Faerie Winter - Janni Lee Simner
  45. The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting
  46. The Peach Keeper - Sarah Addison Allen
  47. Glass Houses - Rachel Caine 
  48. Blood Promise - Richelle Mead
  49. The Hard Way - Lee Child
  50. Eight Days to Live - Iris Johansen
  51. Bad Luck & Trouble - Lee Child
  52. Nothing to Lose - Lee Child
  53. Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead
  54. Gone Tomorrow - Lee Child
  55. 61 Hours - Lee Child
  56. The Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead
  57. The Neighbor - Lisa Gardner
  58. Worth Dying For - Lee Child
  59. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
  60. Never Knowing - Chevy Stevens
  61. Second Son - Lee Child
  62. Before I Go to Sleep SJ Watson

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read Water for Elephants too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MMW - I must say I wasn't blown away by Water for Elephants. It was a good love story, but I'm not sure I understand what all the hype was about. So many of my friends absolutely loved it though! Maybe I'm the minority!

    @La Coccinelle - thanks! I'm so excited to be doing this challenge! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much