Wednesday, January 23, 2013

locke & key: clockworks


locke & key: clockworks
locke & key series #5
joe hill & gabriel rodriguez
graphic novels/horror/supernatural
idea & design works, llc.
published 2012

The sprawling tale of the Locke family and their mastery of the 'whispering steel' thunders to new heights as the true history of the family is revealed to Tyler and Kinsey. Zack Wells assumes a new form, Tyler and Kinsey travel through time, and surprises beyond imagination will be revealed before the sixth issue ends!

So here we finally have the volume and (almost) all is revealed.

Kinsey & Tyler find the Timeshift key and first go back to where it all began.  We find out how and why the first keys were made.  After returning from their trip back in time they head back again to see what their dad was like as at their age and get much more than they bargained for.

I can't say it enough, but this really is such an amazing, well thought out story.  I get lost in it whether it be the present time or the past.  Everything's just so damn interesting.

But now I'm almost caught up.  The next volume Omega won't be out for some time, though the first few issues are.  I might just have to read them as they come out and I think I'll put the entire series on my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much