Monday, January 7, 2013

off the shelf challenge


Yet another challenge that I failed miserably at last year!  I don't think I read one book off my shelf last year!  Atrocious!

This year I swear to do better!  I really need to get through not only my physical to be read stacks on my bookshelf, but also my virtual one!  I've already got tons of books on my Kindle that I haven't read, but really want to so 2013 is my Off the Shelf year!

Thanks to the Bookish Ardour for hosting!  I promise I'll do better this year!!!  You can find all the info and rules for the challenge here.

I'm doing the 3rd level which is 'Making a Dint' and requires 30 books.  I might jump up to 'On a Roll' which is 50 books, but let's not go crazy yet!

My books to get off my shelves this year are:
    1. Waiter Rant - Steve Dublanica
    2. Marshmallows for Breakfast - Dorothy Koomson
    3. Spider Bones - Kathy Reichs
    4. Sushi for Beginners - Marian Keyes
    5. Good in Bed - Jennifer Weiner 
    6. Darkness Under the Sun - Dean Koontz  
    7. Bad Love - Jonathan Kellerman 
    8. Ash - Malinda Lo 
    9. The Age of Miracles - Karen Thompson Walker
    10. Odd Apocalypse - Dean Koontz 
    11. Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr 
    12. Self-Defense - Jonathan Kellerman
    13. Crossed - Ally Condie
    14. The Next Always - Nora Roberts 
    15. A Game of Thrones - George RR Martin
    16. Lies Beneath - Anne Greenwood Brown
    17. The Alchemyst - Michael Scott 
    18. Darkness Falls - Cate Tiernan 
    19. Eternally Yours - Cate Tiernan
    20. Stopping Time - Melissa Marr
    21. Deep Down - Lee Child
    22. The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
    23. Live to Tell - Lisa Gardner
    24. Love You More - Lisa Gardner
    25. The Kill Order - James Dashner
    26. Little Earthquakes - Jennifer Weiner
    27. Goodnight Nobody - Jennifer Weiner
    28. Snow Flower & the Secret Fan - Lisa See
    29. The Last Dragonslayer - Jasper Fforde
    30. One Moment - Kristina McBride

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

      Disqus for know-it-not-so-much