Friday, October 18, 2013

perfect


perfect
pretty little liars #3
sara shepard
ya/mystery
harper teen
published 2009

In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.

Aria can't resist her forbidden ex.  Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF.  Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss.  And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Lucky me.  I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves.  But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself.  They better do as I say ... or else!

HO-LEE CRAP.

These books are like freaking candy.  Or crack.  Like crack, wrapped in cotton candy wrapped in a soap opera from the 80s.  Seriously.  That is the only way to describe these books.  They are so good, but not in a 'these books make me think about how to be a better person' or some kind of junk like that.  These books are good in the 'holy crap I almost just shit my pants.'

Does that make sense?




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much