Tuesday, October 29, 2013

unbelievable

unbelievable
pretty little liars #4
sara shepard
ya/mystery
harperteen
published 2008


Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.
Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.
If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

Such quick, lovely little reads.

And I finally feel like I can breathe!  I was afraid that I would have to read 14 books and still not know who 'A' was.  All that deceit was confusing!  

There's not much to say without giving away stuff.  I can say that I can't stand Maya.  She's controlling and pushy and I just don't like her.  Blech.

But really, these book are fun and full of action.  They keep you guessing and wondering, but it doesn't hurt your brain.  It's just a very fun, very quick ride.  With four down and ten more to go we'll see how I feel in a few books, but I'd recommend these out to anyone who just wants a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much