Monday, March 10, 2014

year one: batman/ra's al ghul


year one: batman/ra's al ghul
devin grayson & paul gulacy
graphics/crime
dc comics
published 2005

If one person cheats death, it's luck.  But when an entire city refuses to die, it's chaos.  Batman is in a race against time to find out why the dead walk Gotham City.  Is the master criminal Ra's al Ghul behind it all?  Ra's has cheated death for hundreds of years, and now it seems he may have lived on to fight against Batman....one last time.

This seemed so promising.  Ra's al Ghul, Batman and, wait for it.....zombies!  buuuuut we didn't really get too much involvement with the zombies. :(  *sad face*

The background story about Ra's was interesting and the idea was great, but there was no real meat to the story.  I wanted more.  I guess I could get more if I read books in which he was actually still alive so I really don't have anything to complain about.

Except for the lack of zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much