Thursday, May 1, 2014

astonishing x-men, vol. 4: unstoppable


astonishing x-men, vol. 4: unstoppable
issues #18-24 + giant sized x-men #1
joss whedon & john cassaday
graphics/superheroes
marvel comics
published 2008

After the shocking and brain-smashing events of Torn, the X-Men are off to protect the Earth from destruction at the hands of the Breakworld.  And when it's all over, nothing will ever be the same!

Oh, I'm bummed.  That really bummed me out.  But it was freaking good and I can see how people really get into this X-Men stuff.  I doubt I'll continue reading this series since this is where Joss's hand leaves the table, but maybe.  Maybe I need to know what happens to the cat chick.

And see!  There's another thing that bugs me about X-Men!  They have too many names!  I can't keep them straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much