Tuesday, December 10, 2013

dystopia reading challenge


I haven't done any genre specific reading challenges before (except YA) so I thought this was a good one to start with since I've got quite a few of these on my tbr list.  Hosted by Blog of Erised and full of fun stuff including some very cool looking badges!  There's a badge for each level so I'm starting with the first level.  Off the top of my head I can think of about 5 dystopian books I have yet to read so that's a good starting point.

Rules are outlined in detail on BE's blog and you can see those as well as sign up here.

Level 1Recruit (1 to 6 books)
Level 2Rebel (7 to 12 books)
Level 3Revolutionist (13 to 18 books)
Level 4Leader (19+ books)

Levels are:
  • Recruit - 1 to 6 books
  • Rebel - 7 to 12 books
  • Revolutionist - 13 to 18 books
  • Leader - 19+ books
So I'm going to start with Recruit and work my way up the ranks.

***Update***
I got my first badge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much