Tuesday, December 10, 2013

tbr pile from bookish


I've got a ton of books on my physical and ebook shelves that I just haven't gotten to.  I participated in the Off the Shelf challenge and got 30 books off those shelves.  Pretty successful!  This year I've found a couple of different To Be Read Pile challenges so I'm going to do them and try to do different books for each challenge.

Bookish has some extra goodies in their rules so you can read them along with sign up all here.

The levels for this challenge are:

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - First Kiss
31-40 - Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 - Could This Be Love?
50+ - Married with Children

I'm going to start with A Friendly Hug and I'm going to use this challenge primarily for the loads of ebooks I have sitting on my Kindle not being read!
  1. A Fatal Grace - Louise Penny
  2. Every Secret Thing by Laura Lippman
  3. Never Go Back - Lee Child
  4. Cross My Heart by James Patterson
  5. Still Life by Louise Penny
  6. The Hangman - Louise Penny
  7. Always Watching - Chevy Stevens
  8. The Cruelest Month - Louise Penny
  9. Night Film - Marisha Pessl
  10. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
  11. The Spectacular Now - Tim Tharp
  12. Tiger Lily - Jodi Lynn Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much