Tuesday, December 10, 2013

mount tbr


I have a TBR challenge for my ebooks, one for books that have been in my pile for over a year and one that is for books that are on my TBR list, but I might not actually own yet.

The Mount TBR Challenge is being hosted by My Readers Block and you can sign up by clicking here.

Books must be owned before January 1, 2014.  Any format is okay (although I will be using this challenge primarily for physical books) and you don't have to have a blog to sign up.  You can sign up until November 2014 and you'll need to pick a level to start with.  You can't go down, but you can keep climbing up.  You can list your books ahead of time, but you don't have to.

Here's the levels:
  • Pike's Peak - 12 books
  • Mount Blanc - 24 books
  • Mt. Vancouver - 36 books
  • Mt. Ararat - 48 books
  • Mt. Kilimanjaro - 60 books
  • El Toro - 75 books
  • Mt. Everest - 100 books
  • Mount Olympus - 150 +
I'm starting with Pike's Peak
  1. The Serpent's Tale - Ariana Franklin
  2. Dust to Dust - Tami Hoag
  3. The Darkest Evening of the Year - Dean Koontz
  4. Cocktails for Three - Madeleine Wickham
  5. Because I'm Worth It - Cecily von Ziegesar
  6. All I Want Is Everything - Cecily von Ziegesar
  7. I Like It Like That - Cecily von Ziegesar
  8. God-Shaped Hole - Tiffanie DeBartolo
  9. Farm Fatale by Wendy Holden
  10. Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag
  11. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me - Mindy Kaling
  12. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much