Tuesday, December 10, 2013

quick fix challenge


Jessie's Book Place is hosting a challenge that's a little different.  Instead of a challenge reading giant 500 page books she's looking for books that are less than 300 pages.  I thought this would be great one for those times when I just want a quick read, or maybe I just want to slow down and not take in something so heavy.  Either way sounds like something I can handle!

You can sign up here.

And the rules are...

  • The challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
  • Sign ups will be open until mid December
  • You don't have to have a blog, just comment on JBP the level you're aiming for
  • If you do have a blog make sure to write up a post and state your level!
  • You don't have to review every book, but if you do you can link up your review on JBP's blog
  • Books have to have less than 300 pags to count
  • Books that count: MG/YA, graphic novels/manga, audio, rereads, anthologies & short stories
  • Crossovers count
The Levels or 'It Will Hold With'

  • String - 5 books
  • Paperclips - 15 books
  • Duct Tape - 25 books
  • Gorilla Glue - 30+ books
I'm going to go with Gorilla Glue.  If I can't read 30 books under 300 pages in a year I'm screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much