Monday, January 12, 2015

finishing the series


Someday I will finish those series.  Trying again!

Socrates Book Reviews is once again hosting the Finishing the Series challenge and I'm determined to try again and get caught up on some series.  You can sign up here.  I'm going with three series which is the Experienced level even though I say I'm starting low with my challenges.  It's only 10 books and some of these are layovers from last year.  :/

Series 1 - Jack Reacher by Lee Child
  1. High Heat
  2. Not A Drill
  3. Personal
  4. Make Me
Series 2 - Chief Inspector Armand Gamache by Louise Penny
  1. A Trick of the Light
  2. The Beautiful Mystery
  3. How The Light Gets In
  4. The Long Road Home
Series 3 - In Death by JD Robb
  1. Festive In Death 
  2. Obsession In Death

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much