Tuesday, January 6, 2015

you read how many books?



Last year I didn't complete all the challenges I wanted to.  I came close, but I got distracted by new hobbies!  To be a little realistic this year I'm going to start small.  I'm still going to work at a bunch of challenges because I just can't resist!  It's quite the addiction.  But I am going to scale down the levels to which I participate.  I figure I can always move up if I need to.  I tend to start out the year strong and then start getting distracted!

I'll be sticking with Book Dragon Lair's You Read How Many Books challenge.  I'm starting at the first level, 100 books.  If you'd like to sign up you can do so here.
  1. A Trick of the Light - Louise Penny
  2. The Beautiful Mystery - Louise Penny
  3. How The Light Gets In - Louise Penny
  4. A Visit From The Good Squad - Jennifer Egan
  5. Festive In Death - JD Robb
  6. High Heat - Lee Child
  7. Zac & Mia - AJ Betts
  8. Atlantia - Ally Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much