Tuesday, January 13, 2015

tbr pile reading challenge


The TBR challenges last year helped me check off a bunch of books so I thought I'd try it again this year.  I'll be returning to Bookish's challenge and you can sign up here!

I haven't picked my books yet, but I am aiming for the Firm Handshake level which is 5-10 books.  I'll figure out what books I'd like to check off and update this soon!

  1. A Trick of the Light - Louise Penny
  2. The Beautiful Mystery - Louise Penny
  3. High Heat - Lee Child
  4. Three Wishes - Liane Moriarty
  5. The Other Side Of The Story - Marian Keyes
  6. Heart Of The Matter - Emily Giffin
  7. Four - Veronica Roth
  8. Joyland - Stephen King
  9. Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
  10. Just Listen - Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much