Tuesday, May 3, 2011

can you really kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

I’m not a hunter.  I don’t understand sport hunting at all.  The closest I get would be fishing I guess, though I don’t do that very often at all.  And I usually don’t keep anything I catch except for one time when I couldn’t get the hook out of the fish and freaked out.  We had that fish for dinner.

Anyway.  There is a bird outside that has made our tree in the backyard his home.  It’s just the one bird and he is LOUD.  He begins screaming at around 4 am and doesn’t stop until sometime around midnight.

I can hear him right now.  Doors and windows closed.

I would like to kill this bird.

Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much