Sunday, May 15, 2011

project 365, week 19

This week was not so good. Sad smile  For the first time I forgot to take a picture for the day!  I substituted a lovely picture, but it still bums me out.

5.8.11 – My Mother’s Day present from Ray.  LEGO Diagon Alley!!

5.9.11 – Here’s my missing day.  Emma & her cousin Dominic.  They may fight like cats and dogs sometimes, but they do love each other!

5.10.11 – Emma the Weirdo.  Yes, that’s a bucket on her head.

5.11.11 – Emma was feeling a little under the weather so Ray brought her home some feel better flowers.

5.12.11 – Ollivander’s almost done!

5.13.11 – Sprinkles cupcakes make everyone happy.  Especially me!

5.14.11 – Owls for Sale!

1 comment:

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much