Wednesday, May 25, 2011

i want

I saw this awhile ago and thought it was cool & fancy.

img41m

I thought that it would be cool to have, especially with a 5 year old around who loves popsicles.  But it wasn’t really necessary.  We used to have an ice cream maker and I think I used it once.  We also have a waffle stick maker, again used once.  Gadgets are always fun to have but I have a really bad follow through.

Then I saw these:

img3m

You make popsicles with FACES!!!!!!!!

Now I really want this.  Reallyreallyreallyreally.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I would be a liar if I said I did not want one of those!I fucking love gadgets! Especially ones that take batteries, or even yet ones that have a pull cord.

    picklesinmyass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much