Saturday, May 14, 2011

a strawberry shortcake party

Emma decided on Strawberry Shortcake as the theme for her birthday party this year.  It’s funny how cartoons that were around 20+ years ago are making the rounds all over again.

Ray got up early so he could power wash the back yard.  Such a busy guy!

No, I didn’t hang this all by myself.

The birthday girl in her birthday dress.

My sister-in-law’s delicious cupcakes!

Bouncy house, balloons, slightly bored adults….

It looks so tame now, but just imagine about 10 more kids and that’s why I don’t have very many pictures after this point.

Ready to blow out her candles.

Happy little Chloe awake after her nap.

My sister trying to look gangster while playing on Emma’s scooter.

Dominic loving the kid swing!

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Picasa Content

2 comments:

  1. She's precious! Turning seven??

    I tried telling mine about Inspector Gadget the other night and she thought I was spinning her up the best story she ever heard!! Poor Inspector Gadget's legend was lost in time. Just couldn't compete with Strawberry Shortcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MMW - Thanks! She just turned 5. You should get yours watching Netflix! They have all our old stuff on there & that's how Emma got hooked. She watched Fraggle Rock, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Scooby...it's awesome and they're all part of the 'watch now'! I think they have Inspector Gadget too!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much