Sunday, May 1, 2011

she just keeps growing up

In less than a week my baby girl will be five years old.  It’s so clichéd but I really can’t believe how fast these five years have gone by!
We transitioned her into a toddler bed when she was 2 1/2.
Look at how little she was!  She still had her pacifier!
And now she’s a giant.  Ray set up her bed today and we let her pick out her own bedding set.  Of course she chooses the one with the guitars.  After I spread it out I noticed it also says ‘I love boys.’  Yay.
She seems pretty happy with the bed, right?  It’s not a strange bed to her too.  It’s the bed that she sleeps in at my parents’ house when she spends the night there.  She was not happy about moving into a bigger bed until we told her she could have Ba-Chan’s bed.
Of course, she loves the bed but for some reason she wants to hang out underneath it.  She brought her blanket, CD player and a book of Japanese Fairy Tales with her.  The book has a CD that reads along with the stories so that’s what she’s got in there.
She was excited to go to bed for once!  Hopefully she has sweet dreams and doesn’t fall out of the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much