Monday, May 2, 2011

project 365, week 17

Short week this week since I went over last week.  This week I edited my pictures.  Mostly using Picnik adding boost or the lomo effect.  Nothing too fancy, I’m just not that good at editing!

4.26.11 – Ray went out and bought a bunch of these little containers of ice cream.  They are awesome.

4.27.11 – Just a picture of a snowflake Christmas decoration we had laying around.

4.28.11 – Mushroom Portobello Mushroom burger from Carl’s Jr.  SO GOOD!

4.29.11 – German Rock Cane Sugar.  Best thing for my tea!

4.30.11 – Emma’s sunflower is almost ready to go into the yard!

5.1.11 – Had to buy three of these bad boys to try to get rid of the aphids that are destroying our rose bushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much