Saturday, April 30, 2011

tea time

I love, love tea.  Mostly I alternate between Earl Gray with cream and sugar and a blend of Jasmine Green Tea and Rooibos Tropica from Teavana.  Here’s how you can make my perfect tea.  You’ll need to take a trip to Teavana first and pick up a few things, but it will be sooooooo worth it!

Heat your water to 175°.

The Rooibos Tropica I get from Teavana, the Jasmine we get from an Asian market in San Jose.  This was ridiculously cheap compared to buying it at Teavana and it’s still super good.

Teavana sells German Rock Cane Sugar.  In my opinion it is what makes everything soooooo perfect.

This is the large Perfect Tea Maker.  It makes about 3.5 cups.  It’s much easier than using any other kind of steeper.  Believe me, we’ve tried ‘em all.

Making a cup for both Ray and I it takes 3 scoops of each the Jasmine, the Rooibos & the sugar.

Add the water.

Let it steep for 3 minutes.

The best thing about the Perfect Tea Maker is that you just set it on top of your cup and the liquid comes out straining all by itself!

Now go and enjoy your perfect cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much