Sunday, January 29, 2012

the greatest gifts

When I was two and a half years old my parents gave me one of the greatest gifts they could ever give me.  They gave me a sister.


Of course, I don't remember most of our early years together.  My memory's pretty bad.  But I know that I was the luckiest girl in the world because I have my sister.

Then just a few months before I turned seven my baby brother was born.



Through the years we have bickered and bitched, but we've always been there when one of us needed someone.







So it was important to me that Emma have a brother or a sister.  I hope that they will love each other and be there for each other just like my siblings and I.




I think they will.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much