Friday, January 20, 2012

the walking dead, volume 15

 
the walking dead, volume 15: we find ourselves
by robert kirkman (writer) & charlie adlard (artist)
graphic novel
image comics
published 2011
reprinting of issues 85-90

This was my least favorite so far.  I feel like Kirkman is running out of stuff to write about.  Really, there can only be so many hordes running around, so many tragedies, so many discoveries before it all starts to feel the same.  I think maybe this (and issue 91, cause I read that one too) is setting up for another betrayal, another death, another horde.  If not, this series is dead.  And maybe it's time to end.  There is no hope left.  They can continue to expand their community, but then it just will continue on the same, right?

I stopped watching the series because I didn't really want to see the events in the books come to life on TV.  It's just so damn depressing.  I already know what happens.  Don't get me wrong, it is a great show...I just don't need it.

Here's to hoping that the next few issues will bring back the excitement...

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much