Saturday, January 28, 2012

this has got to be a joke

Have y'all seen this?





My first response to this was 'what the frak?!'  Isn't this everything that Katniss is against??  Isn't this the worst part of the Capitol?  Then I thought about all those Twilight fans out there who insist that Twilight sold out when they started marketing with Burger King and with Valentine candies.  They said that's why they're such big Hunger Games fans because of everything Katniss represents.

Oh really?  The movie hasn't even come out yet and their first big marketing campaign is NAIL POLISH!?!  Are you kidding me?  That's not selling out?  Puh-leeze.  What do you think about The Hunger Games now?

My third thought?  'Dang those are cool eyelashes.'


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much