Thursday, June 9, 2011

hey i almost forgot!!

If you're feeling like it you should hop on over to Ali from Our Happily Ever After's cooking blog Cook-A-Holics Anonymous.  She just started it a bit ago and she's looking for people to guest post their favorite recipes.  She featured my posole recipe on Monday and even though I just posted it on my blog it was very exciting to do my first guest post!

So if you have any recipes you'd like to post on Ali's blog be sure to get in touch with her via either of her awesome blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I swear, I thought that said Cock-A-Holicks the first 3 times I read it. I was very confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuuuude. When I saw your comment I thought maybe I DID type Cocks-A-Holicks. I'm kind of thinking that would've been AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much