Tuesday, June 21, 2011

my brother is awesome

Last week we went to Silver Creek Sportsplex to watch my brother play soccer.  He’s played since he was a little kid, but took a break for awhile and recently decided to get back into it.

I have to warn you that these pictures are crap!  I am NOT very good at action photography, even using the action settings on my camera I still suck.  Plus I was shooting through the glass so there’s all kinds of reflection and junk.

Isn’t he so handsome?

Emma generally sees her Uncle he’s generally watching a movie or playing a game on the PS3 or something so she was fascinated with him playing soccer.  When the game started and he was running back and forth she turned to me and said ‘Uncle’s running like he’s never run before!’

Hopefully we’ll get out to see him play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much