Monday, June 27, 2011

thought summer was supposed to be about relaxing??

Have I already told you how crazy this past week was for us?  My friend’s daughter was over Monday and Tuesday, I went to Los Banos on Wednesday, Prunedale & Salinas on Thursday and then we had a big playdate with some of Emma’s preschool friends on Friday.  Then we had my nephew’s 4th birthday party in San Jose (or as we like to say ‘up north’).

It was fun, especially for Emma (she loved having so many playdates), but so exhausting.  Plus, I was having an awful time trying to sleep so that didn’t add to my cheery disposition.  Oh wait, I don’t have a cheery disposition to begin with.

I didn’t bring the camera out very much this week and when I did I generally forgot to take pictures, but here’s a few I did take to sum up our week!

Emma & Autumn showing off their crowns they made.

 

Flower’s at my friend’s in-law’s house.

Time for a playdate fashion show!

Birthday Boy!!

Enjoying her brother’s birthday.

Emma made me a special meal.  There was noodles, bread, cake, orange juice & a lemon cookie.

Ready for bed after a loooooong day.

And that was our week.  How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much