Sunday, June 5, 2011

remember, i’m a gleek

Of course we went to the Glee Live Concert!  Are you crazy?  It was a blast and they pretty much sang all the songs I love and they sounded fantastic.  I don’t give a crap what people might say I love me some Glee.

Oh yeah.  These pictures are pretty much crap because I had Ray’s point and shoot that I don’t know how to use.  I wish I could’ve brought my Nikon but concert people suck.

 

My sister purposely won’t smile for pictures if I take them.  So I will purposely post them on my blog.

My bro-in-law however does smile because he’s cool like that.

Darren Criss & the rest of the ‘Warblers’.  They are awesomeness personified.

Amber Riley – also awesome.

Lea Michele & Chris Colfer.  This was when I really wished I had brought Emma.  The other day she told me ‘If I meet Kurt I will ask him for his autograph because I am a fan of him.’  The songs he & Lea Michele sing are her favorites.  Alas, it was too late in the evening and she wouldn’t have been able to see a thing.  Maybe next year.

Everyone else was there, but I can’t take pictures for shit on this camera so I suck.  I wish I had video of Jen who came with us because she pretty much had me laughing all night. 

1 comment:

  1. You know, bro-in-law might not technically be smiling but he still looks happy! (Good trick!)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much