Friday, June 10, 2011

s’more please!!

Last night we had, as Emma called it ‘the best family fun night ever!’  Ray bought a fire pit/bowl thingy because I’ve always wanted one.  It was very exciting when he brought it home!  Guess what my main plan is??
Yup.  S’mores.  They’re really the only reason to build a fire, right?
So we built up the fire.
Emma got tired of playing around in the sprinklers so she came and sat down with Ray and they discussed why Doritos are so yummy.
After dinner we started roasting our marshmallows.  Emma and I caught ours on fire.  Then my baby girl got her first taste of s’morey goodness!
She liked it.  How could you not??
Afterwards I played around with my camera, the sunset and bokeh.
Turned out not so bad.
Look at our pretty, but dirty patio lights.  I ♥ them.
I’d have to agree with Emma.  This was the best family fun night ever.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love fire!!! It's one of my favorite things about camping. I have a fire pit in the back yard, too, but it's too hot and sticky in the summer to mess with it most nights.

    I made s'mores last night, too, though - except I cheated and made mine in the microwave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come to really enjoy your photos. You are obviously quite talented with a camera!

    BTW - There is something for you in my most recent post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, s'mores! I haven't had any yet this year and I am just dying for some! After seeing your photos, I really need to get out and find a camp fire to make them around!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much