Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blah

I have the blahs.

Boooooo. 

I am completely unmotivated to do anything except clean my kitchen, which is a good thing.  Smells really get to me and I HATE the kitchen smelling like something from The Walking Dead.  But I really need to get other crap done.

We’re moving the bookshelves out of my office and into the living room.  That requires a lot of motivation on my part.  I need to take all the books off.  All. Of. Them.  Unfun.  I need to thin out some of Emma’s 700 toys.  Her room looks like a tornado hit it everyday, no matter how much she ‘cleans’.  It would also be nice to wash all the blankets and sheets today as I’ve put it off for way too long.  The floors need to be cleaned, carpets vacuumed. 

I also have this project I started a year ago.  I have tons of food magazines so I thought I would cut out the recipes and such I wanted to keep and put them in little plastic sleeves then put them all in a binder.  I have gotten as far as buying the stuff.  Meanwhile, the magazines are slowly taking over my bookshelves in the bedroom.  Agh.

But on the bright side I have my St. Patrick’s Day socks on.

And the corned beef is in the crock pot!  Woohoo!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!  Go out and pinch someone!

1 comment:

  1. Great socks! I love me some printed socks!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much